When I Change, the World Changes...
Brahma Kumaris Malaysia was established in 1981 with the aim of serving the public by teaching Raja Yoga meditation and to impact moral and ethical knowledge. We are an independent non-govermental organisation and a member of a worldwide network of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University.
|Initial Main Centre at Lorong Maarof, Bangsar. Currently it is a Brahma Kumaris KL Centre||Current Main Centre at Dengkil, the Brahma Kumaris Asia Retreat Centre|
Courses are offered free of charge as a service to the community. We regularly organise lectures, exhibitions, workshops and seminars on topic related to self-development, positive thinking, stress management, values education and self-management leadership. Thousands of people have taken benefit, in terms of building character, regaining peace of mind, increasing concentration power and enhancing self-confidence.
On a global level, we have actively participated in the several international projects such as:
- The Million Minutes of Peace Appeal (1986)
- Global Co-operation for a Better World (1988)
- Sharing Values for a Better World (1989)
- The Manifesto 2000 for a Culture of Peace & Non-Violence (2000)
- Just A Minute (2006)
- UN International Day of Innocent Children, Victims of Aggression (IDICVA – 2012)
- Spotlight Values at Himpunan Jutaan Belia (2012)
- 7 Billion Acts of Goodness (2014)